One of the aims of the Burnley BID is to assist you to help cut costs and develop your business. With this in mind, we’ve identified a group of specialist preferred partners, to help our businesses drive down their costs and maximise the return on your investment.
SIGNATURE DESIGN & BUILD LTD.
Lisa Harrison –Net Pay – merchant services Chip n pin / POS / Finance
Well what can I say, I absolutely love my job! I’ve worked in the Merchant services industry for many years and I am eager to get companies onto the best rates for their business – that’s my main aim. I’m located in Adlington Chorley, but work alongside both local and nationwide companies to provide our service.
I’ve been with the company for years now and it’s a great company. We link with 8 banks and this gives us a vast range of rates and options to be able to find the correct deal for each company.
Our main service points are:
- We check the rates and fees that a company pays on its current card transactions and look to see if we can save you money
- We also ensure everything is explained clearly with no hidden cost
- We can personally fit and install the terminals to make sure the process runs smoothly and satisfaction is achieved
- If for any reason we can’t save you money, then we will donate £50 to your chosen charity.
Email: [email protected]
Pink Spaghetti PA Services
Key points to assist businesses:
- Able to work flexibly to suit your business needs and help meet deadlines
- Companies use our services either regularly or ad hoc
- Wide ranging experience in a variety of areas (see list below)
- Discounted rates if signing up to our retention scheme
Areas of assistance:
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks, including typing, data input, phone calls/follow-ups, appointment booking, invoicing, basic content writing, creating information packs, emailing, diary management, client onboarding etc
- Social media – creating pages, re-branding pages, content writing and full account management
- Creation of newsletters / e-bulletins
- Research and creation of reports, spreadsheets, presentations etc
- Business promotion assistance (attending/supporting at Expo’s, meetings, networking – when safe to do so)
- And much, much more!!!
Phone: 07717 315088
NORI HR & Employment Law
NORI HR & Employment Law are a family firm supporting businesses of all sizes manage day to day tasks, complexities and legal requirements of employment law.
HR compliance can be very confusing for businesses, so NORI HR provide the knowledge, explanations, documentation, training and best practice to ensure you are legally compliant.
Having a robust HR provision in your business enables you to create the best working ethics and practices. The result is a workforce that want to work with you, in a safe environment, with best interests at the heart of the organisation.
Wide Range of HR Services
Our support is bespoke to you and based on best practice, so that you can practically apply in your business. You can choose from a wide range of support, including:
- HR Consultancy Services
- HR Business Partner Services
- HR and Commercial Documentation
- HR On-Site Support (disciplinaries, awkward / sensitive conversations, training, tribunals and HR process design)
- CPD Accredited Workshops24/7/365 HR Support
NORI HR support can be accessed 24/7/365 in a range of ways including remotely via our telephone advice service, email, or through our online support portal including webchat and HR toolkit knowledge base.
NORI HR also provide an on-site support service at your business premises, including management of disciplinaries, awkward and sensitive conversations, training, tribunals and HR process design.NORI HR Bolt-on’s
For complete peace of mind, NORI HR also offers additional related bolt-on services including:
- HR Management Software
- Health and Safety Risk Management services.
This enables businesses to access everything they need to support their employees, all under one invoice.Corporate Social Responsibility
NORI HR actively supports our own employees, partners, suppliers and community with a comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility programme. Read more about our CSR Program here
We work with our team to deliver products, support and services in a professional manner applying our values including:
- Conviction in our actions
Leave your business HR requirements to NORI HR, so that you can concentrate on delivering your best products and services to your customers.About NORI Bricks
‘NORI’ bricks, originating from Accrington, were famed for their iron infused strength. They were used for the foundations of both small and monumental sized buildings, including iconic worldwide structures the Empire State Building and Blackpool Tower.NORI HR & Employment Law (also based in in Accrington), will provide you with a solid foundation in order for your business to thrive.
Pete Snape IT/CCTV
List of services:
- IT Managed services, support for software, IT hardware both Windows and Mac
- Network installs, CAT5 and CAT6 networks installs, wireless networks (Wi-Fi) installs into large or small environments to allow equipment to be connected to the internet
- CCTV installs and recording using a range of different camera types and qualities i.e domes, turret and bullets. All of these can be streamed to screens, monitors or remote sites to enable playback or live viewing
Phone: 01772 383411
Email: [email protected]
Address: Crescent House, 2-6 Sandy Lane, Leyland, PR25 2EB, GB.