One of the aims of the Burnley BID is to assist you to help cut costs and develop your business. With this in mind, we’ve identified a group of specialist preferred partners, to help our businesses drive down their costs and maximise the return on your investment.
Utilities: Power Solutions
Established in 2004, Power Solutions dedicated team of experts have over 25 years’ worth of experience helping businesses to secure a better deal on their gas and electricity. They offer help sourcing the best prices for the following:
- Gas & Electricity Contracts
Procurement of gas & electricity contracts for businesses
Lines, Broadband, Mobiles, Data, Cloud Hosting
Procurement of water Contracts (England and Scotland), Water Audits
- All types of business insurance including…
Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Employer Liability, Home Business, Car/Fleet, Product Liability, Office Insurance,
- Business Rates Review
Full audit on business rates – with rebates available for up to 4 years
- Cost Reduction and Generation
LED Lighting and Controls, Solar PV, InfraRed Heating, Voltage Optimisation, Combined Heat & Power (CHP), Electrical and Thermal Storage, Solar Energy – Electrical and Thermal, Energy Management Service, Energy Funding, Renewable Energy Generation, Reduce Carbon Footprint
Cost effective solutions for all waste streams: – General, Food, Clinical & Hygiene, Hazardous, Confidential Destruction
A wide range of recycling containers for: – Metal, Glass, Cardboard & Paper, Wood, Dry Mixed
Contact: Kelly Roper
Telephone: 07495 113623
Quote Ref: BurnleyBID
SIGNATURE DESIGN & BUILD LTD.
Lisa Harrison -UK Business Buddy – merchant services Chip n pin / POS / Finance
Well what can I say, I absolutely love my job! I’ve worked in the Merchant services industry for many years and I am eager to get companies onto the best rates for their business – that’s my main aim. I’m located in Adlington Chorley, but work alongside both local and nationwide companies to provide our service.
I’ve been with UK Business buddy for nearly 2 years now and it’s a great company. We link with 8 banks and this gives us a vast range of rates and options to be able to find the correct deal for each company.
Our main service points are:
- We check the rates and fees that a company pays on its current card transactions and look to see if we can save you money
- We also ensure everything is explained clearly with no hidden cost
- We can personally fit and install the terminals to make sure the process runs smoothly and satisfaction is achieved
- If for any reason we can’t save you money, then we will donate £50 to your chosen charity.
Pink Spaghetti PA Services
Key points to assist businesses:
- Able to work flexibly to suit your business needs and help meet deadlines
- Companies use our services either regularly or ad hoc
- Wide ranging experience in a variety of areas (see list below)
- Discounted rates if signing up to our retention scheme
Areas of assistance:
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks, including typing, data input, phone calls/follow-ups, appointment booking, invoicing, basic content writing, creating information packs, emailing, diary management, client onboarding etc
- Social media – creating pages, re-branding pages, content writing and full account management
- Creation of newsletters / e-bulletins
- Research and creation of reports, spreadsheets, presentations etc
- Business promotion assistance (attending/supporting at Expo’s, meetings, networking – when safe to do so)
- And much, much more!!!
Phone: 07717 315088
NORI HR and Employment Law are a family business, locally based in Lancashire.
Our two Directors are husband and wife team, Jason and Amrita Govindji-Bruce and together have over 25 years of combined experience in the HR and Employment Law field.
Amrita is also a non- practicing Solicitor specialising in both Employment and Commercial Law and Jason in outsourced HR which enables us to carry out legal work at exceptionally competitive rates as we do not have the overheads that Solicitors need to pass on to their clients.
NORI HR and Employment Law is an HR and employment law outsourcing company. We support micro, SME and corporate clients with their HR matters from the time that they initially incorporate as a business up to the time when employees leave.
Although we offer HR and Employment Law services, we can also offer commercial services such as drafting of Shareholder Agreements, Director Service Agreements, Business T&C’s, NDA’s etc and we do this at a lower price than a solicitor as we do not have the overheads which need to be passed on to our clients.
At NORI, we can provide businesses with a solid foundation in order for them to survive offering a number of different solutions bespoke to them without the bespoke price tag.
This provision is open to all businesses and we are very competitively priced. This ensures that without a lot of spend, our client can be safe in the knowledge that their HR issues are in safe hands. This provision offers our clients the following : –
- We do not tie our clients in to long term ineffective contracts, our contracts are a maximum of 12 months with no auto renew;
- Support line available 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 365 Days A Year
- We offer an initial on-boarding call to review existing documentation and to draft and set up legally complaint employment documents
- Encrypted Online Document Vault with Version Control which allows our clients secure access to their employment documents which have been drafted by NORI HR and Employment Law.
- Support up to and including Early Conciliation
- Access to a Personal Account Manager
- Continuous updates on HR and Employment taking the stress of keeping up to date with an ever changing industry away from our clients
As a business we have put so much back into the community, we have become Patron’s of Community Solutions North West, and our Director Jason supported them during their May fundraising month by running 5km every day with a 5kg weighted vest. He also encouraged the team at CSNW to get involved along with other individuals from his networking community.
In addition to this, as a Reward, we run several referral schemes where a portion of the money we receive for a client contract is donated to a specific charity or a charity of the referrer’s choice payable on a monthly basis for a twelve month period (subject to payments being met)
We aim to give our clients Peace of Mind 24/7, 365 days a year, and to ensure that they simply choose which support package best suits their company.
Pete Snape IT/CCTV
List of services:
- IT Managed services, support for software, IT hardware both Windows and Mac
- Network installs, CAT5 and CAT6 networks installs, wireless networks (Wi-Fi) installs into large or small environments to allow equipment to be connected to the internet
- CCTV installs and recording using a range of different camera types and qualities i.e domes, turret and bullets. All of these can be streamed to screens, monitors or remote sites to enable playback or live viewing
Phone: 01772 383411
Address: Crescent House, 2-6 Sandy Lane, Leyland, PR25 2EB, GB.